Ingredients: Rice flour, tapioca starch.
Net weight: 400g
HOW TO MAKE “Banh gio” CAKE:
- Mix 400g of the pyramidal rice dumpling flour with 1.6 liter of water in a basin , and pour 02 spoons of cooking oil into this flour mixture. Then cook and stir the flour mixture until it becomes condensed.
- Dry the banana leaves, clean and tea them into 30-centimeter-wide pieces. Put 02 or 03 pieces of banana leaf into each other, the back side of the banana leaf must be faced inside. Then roll them into a pyramidal shape wiht the sharp point of about 3cm close. Put 3 spoons of the flour mixture into this pyramidal shape of the banana leaf, then 02 spoons of the fillings in the middle.Pack it and tie it closely with a string.
- Boil the water, put the pyramidal rice dumplings and steam them for 30 minutes until they are well cooked. They are served when being hot.
HOW DO PEOPLE:
- Cut 300g of the lean meat into very thin clices then mince them.
- Soak 10g of the pezina + 1 spoon of chooped purple onions + 1/3 spoon of salt + 1 small spoon of pepper + 2 coffee spoons of delicious fish sauce. Divide the fillings into small portions.
- Fry the fillings with 2-3 spoons of cooking oil until they are will cooked.
- Boil and uncover the shells of quail eggs.